Rares Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rares Central

A source for rares from ALL of your artists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jordyn's view on trading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sbsp92
Admin
Admin
sbsp92

Jordyn's view on trading Empty
PostSubject: Jordyn's view on trading   Jordyn's view on trading EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:59 pm

I saw recently on another forum Jordyn, like any other artist, is not very supportive on us spreading her songs. So please be careful with her rares. Expecially Freckles (studio) I'm sure everyone does not want Jordyn to have a negative view of us because a trader posted songs in download links and on YT .
Back to top Go down
startofanage
Admin
Admin
startofanage

PostSubject: Re: Jordyn's view on trading   Jordyn's view on trading EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh really?

I guess no artist would want their songs to spread, but I don't see a problem as long as you don't leak them..
Back to top Go down
https://rarescentral.forumotion.com
sbsp92
Admin
Admin
sbsp92

PostSubject: Re: Jordyn's view on trading   Jordyn's view on trading EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Yeah I don't see a problem with trading the stuff that had been on the Internet at one time. I don't think Freckles (studio) and My Own Strength (studio) were on the Internet at all before. :-/
Back to top Go down
startofanage
Admin
Admin
startofanage

PostSubject: Re: Jordyn's view on trading   Jordyn's view on trading EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 pm

sbsp92 wrote:
I don't think Freckles (studio) and My Own Strength (studio) were on the Internet at all before. :-/

Then I get why they're making it such a big deal..
But honestly, if you stream it on the internet, even if it was just for a while, you should've known people would rip it off ..
Back to top Go down
sbsp92
Admin
Admin
sbsp92

PostSubject: Re: Jordyn's view on trading   Jordyn's view on trading EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:40 pm

startofanage wrote:
sbsp92 wrote:
I don't think Freckles (studio) and My Own Strength (studio) were on the Internet at all before. :-/

Then I get why they're making it such a big deal..
But honestly, if you stream it on the internet, even if it was just for a while, you should've known people would rip it off ..

Crap that was a typo. I meant they weren't on the Internet before apparently her manager gave it to someone and they couldn't keep it to themselves.
Back to top Go down
startofanage
Admin
Admin
startofanage

PostSubject: Re: Jordyn's view on trading   Jordyn's view on trading EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:33 am

[quote="sbsp92"
apparently her manager gave it to someone and they couldn't keep it to themselves.[/quote]

Then she's totaly right about Freckles (studio) and My Own Strength (studio)
People who weren't meant to hear it in the first place, have the songs now (or they will have eventually) and i get why she's so upset about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordyn's view on trading   Jordyn's view on trading Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordyn's view on trading
Page 1 of 1