Rares Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rares Central

A source for rares from ALL of your artists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stacey
Admin
Admin
Stacey

Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you! Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you!   Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:25 am

Did you know that Kelly Clarkson has made a cover for Cold As You? It's live and old,but still so great.Smile
I love the fact that such an honoured singer sings it! CAY is one of my favourite songs ever and it definately deserved so much more!
Back to top Go down
startofanage
Admin
Admin
startofanage

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you!   Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:23 pm

YES I KNOW Smile

If you haven't heard it yet;

Click here to watch

It could've been better, you know. But the fact that she wrote it before she was even 16 and one of her idols is covering it just makes everything more awesome than it already is!!
Back to top Go down
https://rarescentral.forumotion.com
medley

medley

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you!   Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:13 am

I think its funny how she kinda forgot the words and people were telling her to make it up. lol.

Kelly also covered White Horse. I have the audio of both covers that I tweaked in audacity as best I could if anyone wants them.
Back to top Go down
http://mylittlepony.livejournal.com/1905.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you!   Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelly Clarkson-Cold as you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rares Central :: Other Artists :: TalkTalkTalk-
Jump to: