Rares Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rares Central

A source for rares from ALL of your artists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unheard unreleased clips!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stacey
Admin
Admin
Stacey

Unheard unreleased clips! Empty
PostSubject: Unheard unreleased clips!   Unheard unreleased clips! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:27 am

If you guys saw Tay's interview on 60 Minutes,you may have noticed a really small clip featuring “Me and Britney”.
Taylor's singing: “Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, we’re not as young, but we’re still beautiful and free. Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, even when we’re old, we’re still gonna be me and Britney.”
I'm dying to hear the rest of the song...
Back to top Go down
startofanage
Admin
Admin
startofanage

Unheard unreleased clips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unheard unreleased clips!   Unheard unreleased clips! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:15 pm

And then there's another unheard song on Target edition of CD/DVD. Rumored to be SLY...

That's quite interesting, you know. They used to ignore the unreleased songs completely. Now they're teasing us with 10 seconds of clips...

From what I've learned from loving Taylor for the last 3 years, she doesn't do anything without a purpose. There's a reason behind EVERY. LITTLE. MOVE of hers...

I don't want to keep my hopes too high but.. This is Taylor guys. You never know what she'll do next
Back to top Go down
https://rarescentral.forumotion.com

Unheard unreleased clips!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rares Central :: Taylor Swift :: Tay News-
Jump to: