Rares Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rares Central

A source for rares from ALL of your artists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carrie Underwood!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
medley

medley

Carrie Underwood! Empty
PostSubject: Carrie Underwood!   Carrie Underwood! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:42 am

I actually collect stuff from lots of artists, but I stumbled on this site while looking for Carrie rarities, so why not start there? lol. I've seen a lot of demos sung by her that I do not have, so I'm looking to trade for any of those.

As far as what I have to offer - I've been collecting a long time and have somewhat eclectic tastes, so my rarities and demos are from a wide variety of artists from Aerosmith to Christina Aguilera, Sheryl Crow, Michelle Branch, Leann Rimes, Kelly Clarkson, Jessica Harp, Avril, Sheryl Crow, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Wreckers, ect.

The full list of what I have is here: http://mylittlepony.livejournal.com/1905.html

It is categorized by cds/shows and doesn't include tracklist info (that info was on the site I used to use that crashed *sigh*), but if you let me know what you are interested in I can give you the tracklist and additional info. Studio demos are mostly on "Rarity" or "Non-Album" compilations for that artist, and a good portion of the live shows have rare covers or performances of unreleased songs. Everything is rated by sound quality: A+ being studio-perfect, B+ usually being a really good audience recording, ect. I can provide sound clips too, if you just tell me what you'd like to hear and give me time to upload it.

I will do uneven trades if necessary - more than one song/show for a single song or whatnot, it all depends on how rare something is and the sound quality or show length. I understand that I'm new here so I'm willing to send/upload first too. Hopefully, even though I do not have any of the Taylor songs people here seem to be primarily looking for, there will be something of interest to someone. Thanks for looking either way!
Back to top Go down
http://mylittlepony.livejournal.com/1905.html
angeleyes

Carrie Underwood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood!   Carrie Underwood! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm

wow! you have quite the collection. I wouldn't mind the Hillary Lindsey songs. I have a few from her already. Also I wouldn't mind having the Jessica Harp songs. One Michelle Branch songs.
Back to top Go down

Carrie Underwood!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rares Central :: Other Artists :: Trading-
Jump to: